Welcome at "La Fontaine de Coustets" bed and breakfast in the south west of France
"La Fontaine de Coustets" is a bed and breakfast
open throughout the year.
You need to book your stay.
You have the option to share one or more of our evening meal
"table d'hôtes" with your booking
Welcome to the heart of Gascony, the French Tuscany !
|Our Guest house (Chambres d'hôtes - B&B) is waiting for you. We are situated in the middle of two regions (Aquitaine and Midi-Pyrenees), surrounded by vineyards (Madiran, Saint Mont and Pacherenc du Vic Bihl wine production areas), and the unspoilt preserved nature all around you.|
You will have an astonishing views in front of you : the village, church, lake and the hills until the Pyrenees Mountains visible in the distance.
We have two lovely ensuite double rooms, with private terrace and independant entry, with loungers for resting and siesta in hot summer afternoons or to admire the stars in the clear night sky...
|Outside, we have a large garden, more than 7.5 acres (30 000 m²), with wood, fruit trees, vegetable garden, fields... with a nice family of goats ( Michou, Maya, Pepito, Samba and Margot), two cats (Lulu and Queennie) and a border collie called Agape !|
Jan will be very happy to welcome you in their home to share unbelieveable moments in beautiful country side.
- At your disposal : a non heated swimming pool, table tennis, bicycles, games for in or outside use, walk in the country, or you can discover the bee's life and visite bee hives...
- Nearby, they are shops you need, grocery store, post office, supermarket, pharmacy, doctor, tennis court, swimming pools, horses riding... 3 to 15 minutes drive.
What to do here in Gascony ?
|Choose between a relaxing stay or visit many of the towns, cities in the area :|
- Pau, Tarbes, Lourdes, Auch, Mont de Marsan, or small charming towns and village, an old castle, there are lakes for picnic, sailing and sunbathing... You can go to the beach for the day and discover Biarritz, Bayonne (2 hours) or Bordeaux or Toulouse (2 1/2 hours), and do not forgetting the beautiful Pyrenees mountains (differents valleys, the Pic du Midi...)
- Many different festivals : Jazz in Marciac, Country music and shows in Mirande (the main festival in Europe), Salsa in Vic Fezensac, etc.. Equestria in Tarbes (horses show)... or discover many gastronomic delights.
- You can visit the vineyards to taste the wine such as the Madiran or Saint Mont (red wine) or Pacherenc du Vic Bihl (white dry or sweet wine), Armagnac, Floc (aperitif with armagnac) ...
Chambres d'hotes B&B
The rooms are equipped with TV, DVD player, shower or bathroom (hair dryer) and toilets, independant access, terrace with table, 2 armchairs and 2 loungers.
If you want, we can provide you with tea and coffee making facilities in your room.
- Either twin beds (90 x 200) or king size bed (180 x 200), with comfortable "orthopedic" matresses, bedside tables, table and 2 chairs, cupboard, chest of drawers, and a confortable armchair, tv and dvd player, large patio doors (independant entry), terrace with panoramic and beautiful views...
- Decorated in white and blue, holliday colours...
- Shower room : italian shower, toilets, washbasin...
- Double bed (140 x 190), bedside tables, table and 2 chairs, cupboard, chest of drawers, and a comfortable armchair, tv and dvd player, a large French-window (independant entry), terrace under a large beautiful lime tree with panoramic views...
- Decorated in fuchsia and taupe with some black touches in a "barocco style".
- Showerroom : shower, washbasin, independant toilets
Rooms and rates of b&b gascony, gers
All rates include breakfast,
bed linen, towels.
Bookings are not confirmed until receipt of the deposit.
The deposit is 25 % of the stay or a minimum 1 night.
For more information, you may contact us by email
or by phone at 00 33 (0) 5 62 31 70 83
|One or two persons, breakfast included
|For two nights (per night)
||80 € *
|From three nights and more (per night)
|Evening meals, per person
|Child under 3 years old, per night**
|* + 15 € for one night only = 65 + 15 = 80 €|
** included bed, chair, bath...
Where is "La Fontaine de Coustets" situated ?
|You can see below where we are in Europe, France and south of France...|
|Click on the photos to see them larger|
- Airports : Tarbes-Lourdes (50 min - 55 km), Pau (50 min - 55 km), Toulouse (2 1/4 hours - 180 km)
- Railways stations : Tarbes (45 min - 48 km), Pau (1 hour - 60 km), Toulouse (2 1/2 hours - 200 km)
- Motorways : Tarbes (50 min - 50 km), Aire sur l'Adour (25 min - 25 km)
To contact us
|For further details, availabilities or bookings, contact us :|
La Fontaine de Coustets
Route de Cannet
65700 Saint Lanne
You can call us at 0033 (0) 5 62 31 70 83
or send us an email
|Our aim is that you have a trouble free and enjoyable holiday in Gascony
Sorry, but for security reasons NO SMOKING in the house or in the garden
Unfortunately, we do not accept pets.
| Site hébergé par AMEN, édité par Jan FLAAM|
Tous droits réservés sur textes et photos - Copyright © 2011
|Contactez l'auteur à firstname.lastname@example.org|
Mise à jour mardi 1 novembre 2016